Project Management Basics course
Upgrades are coming soon!
Project Management Basics course is meant to build your project management skills. It can also prepare you for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam.
The vision of this course is to equip students with tools, situational guidelines, and an understanding of the project management best practices as well as available agile techniques and approaches to enable better results.
The super interactive course includes quizzes, case studies and teamwork, and will be moving to a new approach in Project Management!
Who this course is designed for:
- Professionals who are just starting their career;
- Practitioners who are getting started with project management, and want to familiarize with generally accepted best practices;
- Non-certified professionals who run projects;
- Project and program managers who run projects and supply executives with key information;
- Small and medium business owners who want to familiarize with project management tools;
- Practitioners who want to pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam.
You will learn:
- Reveal project management and why it's important
- Write a project charter and understand its importance
- Successfully engage in project negotiation processes
- Manage scope and customer expectations
- Understand the art of estimation
- Control projects: risk, communications, and quality
- Conduct walk-throughs and inspections
- Understand the stages of the project cycle
- Monitor project activities and assess progress
- Communicate proficiently to report project status
- Develop and strengthen high performance teams
- Understand the benefits of lessons learned and how to collect them
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile Project Management
- Conduct agile principles to transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Prepare for the CAPM exam
Delivery language: Armenian
Training materials: English
Duration: 30 hours, 12 offline sessions
Start date: May 18
Tuesday 18:30 – 21:00, Saturday 11:00 – 13:30
Price: 89.000 AMD (VAT included)
Sensei: Sona Matinyan is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) with academic background on public administration and managerial professional experience. Sona serves as a Vice President and Board Member of PMI Armenia Chapter and is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI®). She is an international expert on project management with 9+ years of experience in different fields ranging from culture to construction both in local / foreign markets, and co-founder of project management company specialized in project implementation and consulting for large-scale projects. Sona is a PMP trainer at the American University of Armenia Open Education, Armenian University of Economics etc.
She provides guidance and empowers project management teams within private sector organizations as a coach in residence. Her professional research studies touch upon the theme of work motivation, in particular the impact of employee motivation on organization's productivity and effectiveness.
Register here: link